ATTENTION: Your MasterCard Credit Card will be replaced with a VISA Credit Card.
Attention: Original Metro North MasterCard Credit Cardholders, as of 8/12/22 statement checks will no longer be honored.
Your new VISA credit card will arrive in your mailbox near the end of July 2022, but it cannot be activated until Monday, August 15, 2022. Each additional signer will also receive a new card with their own unique card number.
• Please be sure to activate and start using your VISA credit card on Monday, August 15, 2022.
• If you have recurring transactions (bills, subscriptions, memberships, etc.), please notify each merchant of your new card details on August 15, 2022.
Your current MasterCard credit card will be closed on Monday, August 15, 2022.
• Credit Card Account: NEW! Access your credit card account (make payments, view statements etc.) by logging into ItsMe247 Online Banking. You will no longer need to visit ezcardinfo.com
• NEW Payment Due Date: Your payment due date will change from the 10th of every month to the 28th of every month.
• Statements: Your credit card statement will be included with your credit union account statement in the mail. If you signed up for eStatements, your credit card statement can be found in ItsMe247 Online Banking.
• Rates & Limits: Your current rate and credit limit will remain the same.
• Scorecard Points: The ScoreCard Reward program will continue and you will keep your current points. ACTION: You will need to register your new card at scorecardrewards.com
• Card Controls: You will have card controls on the Michigan United CU Mobile App.
• Mobile Wallets: You will need to add your new card to your mobile wallet.
ACTION REQUIRED: Please monitor your mail for the new Michigan United CU VISA Credit Card, which should arrive near the end of July. If you have questions, please contact 248-674-0491 ext. 2320.
A: All MasterCard credit cardholders will receive a new VISA credit card.
A: Members will receive a new VISA credit card around the end of July 2022.
A: Cards that are expiring in July will receive a MasterCard to get them to August 15, 2022 and the new VISA.
A: Members can activate and use the new VISA card on August 15, 2022.
A: Members credit card will be shut off on August 15, 2022.
A: Current balances will transfer over on August 15, 2022.
A: Current rates and credit limits will remain the same.
A: Credit bureau history will transfer and will not affect their score.
A: Due dates will change from the 10th of every month to the 28th of every month.
A: Members will keep their current points, stay in the ScoreCard Reward program, and will need to register for scorecardrewards.com
A: Yes, you will now see your account in It’sMe24/7. You no longer access ezcardinfo.com.
A: Yes, you can log into It’sMe24/7 and pay using your checking or savings account. You no longer access ezcardinfo.com.
A: Members will have card controls on the mobile app. SecurLOCK will be disabled.
A: Members statements will come with their monthly credit union statement.
A: Statement checks will no longer be valid after August