ATTENTION: Your LCCU VISA Credit Card will be replaced with a MUCU VISA Credit Card.
STATEMENTS: Your credit card statement will be included with your credit union account statement in the mail. If you signed up for eStatements, your credit card statement can be found in ItsMe247 Online Banking.
Your new Michigan United VISA credit card will arrive in your mailbox in early November 2022, but it cannot be activated until Monday, November 14, 2022. Each additional signer will also receive a new card with their own unique card number.
• Please be sure to activate and start using your VISA credit card on Monday, November 14, 2022.
• If you have recurring transactions (bills, subscriptions, memberships, etc.), please notify each merchant of your new card details on November 14, 2022.
Your current LCCU VISA credit card will be closed on Monday, November 14, 2022.
• Credit Card Account: NEW! Access your credit card account (make payments, view statements etc.) by logging into ItsMe247 Online Banking. You will no longer need to visit ezcardinfo.com
• NEW Payment Due Date: Your payment due date will change from the 24th of every month to the 28th of every month.
• Statements: Your credit card statement will be included with your credit union account statement in the mail. If you signed up for eStatements, your credit card statement can be found in ItsMe247 Online Banking.
• Rates & Limits: Your current rate and credit limit will remain the same.
• Scorecard Points: The ScoreCard Reward program will continue and you will keep your current points. ACTION: You will need to register your new card at scorecardrewards.com
• Card Controls: You will have card controls on the Michigan United CU Mobile App.
• Mobile Wallets: You can now add your card to the mobile wallets! Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
ACTION REQUIRED: Please monitor your mail for the new Michigan United CU VISA Credit Card, which should arrive near the end of October. If you have questions, please contact 248-674-0491 ext. 2320.
A: All LCCU VISA credit cardholders will receive a new Michigan United VISA credit card.
A: Members will receive a new Michigan United VISA credit card around the end of October 2022.
A: Cards that are expiring in October will receive a LLCU VISA to get them to November 14, 2022 and the new Michigan United VISA credit card.
A: Members can activate and use the new Michigan United VISA card on November 14, 2022.
A: Members credit card will be shut off on November 14, 2022.
A: Current balances will transfer over on November 14, 2022.
A: Current rates and credit limits will remain the same.
A: Credit bureau history will transfer and will not affect their score.
A: Due dates will change from the 24th of every month to the 28th of every month.
A: Members will keep their current points, stay in the ScoreCard Reward program, and will need to register for scorecardrewards.com
A: Yes, you will now see your account in It’sMe24/7. You no longer access ezcardinfo.com.
A: Yes, you can log into It’sMe24/7 and pay using your checking or savings account. You no longer access ezcardinfo.com.
- A: –Paying from another financial institution:
- -Set bill pay using routing number, member number and loan suffix(Suffix 891). OR
- -Go to www.michiganunitedcu.org and at the top click “Pay your loan” to use Loan Pay Express
- –Pay by mail:
- -Make checks payable to Michigan United Credit Union. The payment address is 576 E Lincoln St. Birmingham, MI 48009
A: Members will have card controls on the mobile app.
A: If you currently receive your credit union account statement as an eStatement, your new VISA credit card statement will be an eStatement as well. If you prefer to receive your statements in the mail, you will need to opt out of receiving eStatements. Please note, opting out from receiving eStatements will result in both the credit union account statement and credit card statement being mailed to you.