75 Years of International Credit Union Day®
ATTENTION MEMBERS: You are invited to join us on Thursday, October 19th for light refreshments in the lobby of all of our locations as we celebrate International Credit Union (ICU) Day®.
All branches will have an Enter to Win* drawing for a gift basket giveaway (each branch will have a gift basket to give away).
ICU Day highlights the many ways that credit unions across the world help members work towards achieving their financial goals.
Credit unions were built on the principle of “people helping people.” We’ve seen that philosophy in action for more than 100 years, with credit unions providing access to affordable financial products and striving to meet the needs of underserved communities. We are honored to be a part of this proud tradition.
- Who can Enter: Must be at least 18 years of age and a member of Michigan United Credit Union. Entrants must be in-person at the branch to enter. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or transaction will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
- How to enter: Fill out your name and contact information on the draw card.
- Drawing Dates: Will take place no earlier than October 19, 2023.
- Selection of Winner: A random drawing to select one winner will be made from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be selected no later than Tuesday, October 24, 2023.
- Notification and Redemption: If you have been drawn as the winner, Michigan United CU will attempt to notify you via phone and/or email within approximately 1-2 business days after the drawing. If there is no response within 3 business days of the drawing, another winner will be selected.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received at the time of drawing.
- Privacy: Michigan United CU will be collecting personal data about you for the administration of the Drawing. No such personal data will be transferred or sold to any third party.
- Restrictions: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Drawing: (1) entering the Drawing more than once per person (2) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (3) noncompliance with these Official Rules; and (4) any other act which the Drawing Entities or the official judges determine in their sole discretion jeopardizes the integrity or proper conduct of the Drawings.